2021 Mini Countryman Facelift Release Date, Review, Concept – Mini Cooper creates several models, and one of them is Countryman. This car uses legendary Mini design with unique bodywork and elegant entrance grille. The initial era was launched in 2010 that grew to become significant hits. The upcoming 2021 Mini Countryman Facelift is prepared to enter market as soon as possible.
Most people think this car is only for city driving because of the subcompact wheelbase. Furthermore, you can see luxurious interior that makes this car as the top option if you want something comfy on the road. Manufacturer offers several trim levels with numerous engines. You may select the higher performance option that can boost the bigger powertrain.
2021 Mini Countryman Facelift Design and Concept
You will understand Mini’s car easily. The design utilizes unique style that combines elegant and elegant fashion with luxurious touch. This method makes the car more attractive. For Countryman, you can see instantly that it is the car you can drive anyplace. To become various is the design method that Mini implements for most of the goods, including the next 2021 Mini Countryman Facelift.
After initial generation, the second one was launched in 2017. In between 2010 and 2017, Mini also launched the update and facelift with fresh features and technologies. According to this info, Mini announces that 2021 model may have new look and a few updates on the features.
The main difference will probably be front grille with sportier accent. New LED is set up for headlights that generate the effective light. Another update is on the tailgate with Union Jack design. As usual, producer offers a number of trim ranges, such as the options based on the wheels.
After exterior, the interior may not have a lot change, but the features and system gets major updates. As luxury car, Mini makes use of high-grade seating to make comfortable. At entrance dashboard, some panels and display are available with several attributes. Driver can accessibility it easily, and passengers might appreciate enjoyment panels on this car.
2021 Mini Countryman Facelift Engine and Performance
The car belongs to the subcompact SUV crossover. The engine consists of a number of options, such as gas and hybrid. You can get the smallest engine with capacity 1.5 liter and powertrain approximately 130 horsepower. That’s sufficient for daily driving. Much more engines are accessible with capability 2.0 liter that’s able to exhaust 180 horsepower. 2021 Mini Countryman Facelift will have all-wheel drive variant.
2021 Mini Countryman Facelift Price and Release Date
You can check the latest information and find official announcement for 2021 Mini Countryman Facelift. This is not new era, but facelift with small update. Producer phone calls this car as the 2nd phase of the second era as similar to the prior one. Official release date is approximated after August 2020, or three months before the finish of year.
The new 2021 Mini Countryman Facelift may have a number of options. You might select Cooper, Cooper S, All4, and John Cooper Functions. They’ve the same base technology but in numerous features and engines. You have to pay a minimum of $28,900 for Cooper standard version. Cooper S has price roughly $30,000. If you want all-wheel drive, the price is more expensive. The highest price is John Cooper Functions, and you need to spend a minimum of $40,000 for this variant.
2021 Mini Countryman Facelift Color Options
- British Racing Green IV Metallic [Green]
- Chili Red [Red] Chili Red [Red]
- Chestnut [Brown] Chestnut [Brown]
- Light White [White] Light White [White]
- Island Blue Metallic [Blue] Island Blue Metallic [Blue]
- Midnight Black Metallic [Black] Midnight Black Metallic [Black]
- Melting Silver Metallic [Silver] Melting Silver Metallic [Silver]
- Moonwalk Gray Metallic [Gray] Moonwalk Gray Metallic [Gray]
- MINI Yours Enigmatic Black Metallic [Black]
2021 Mini Countryman Facelift Interior Colors
- Black Pearl w/Cloth/Leatherette Upholstery [Black]
- British Oak w/Chesterfield Leather Upholstery [Tan] British Oak w/Chesterfield Leather Upholstery [Tan]
- Carbon Black w/Leather Cross Punch Upholstery [Black] Carbon Black w/Leather Cross Punch Upholstery [Black]
- Carbon Black w/MINI Yours Lounge Leather Upholstery [Black] Carbon Black w/MINI Yours Lounge Leather Upholstery [Black]
- Carbon Black w/Sensatec Leatherette Upholstery or Sensatec Leatherette Upholstery w/ZHI [Black]
- Satellite Gray w/Chesterfield Leather Upholstery [Gray] Satellite Gray w/Chesterfield Leather Upholstery [Gray]